CELEBRATING MY BABY BROTHER





The first race of life at conception you won, the run was fierce, yet you were not worn
.
.
Your mum rejoiced at the announcement of your coming.
9 months is just a time for your forming
.
.
Behold the day came and you were born,
On that Thursday the 8th day in October of 1981
.
.
The Doctors quipped, the nurses wondered oh how frail he looks, and muttered if you will make the week.
Today you are a victor you made the week and weeks after till this very week!
.
.
I remember when I had to feed you to stop crying and back you when your feet were not strong to walk. Dad and Mum always knew you will pull through, despite what medical reports put them through.

You have grown to a fine man today and I celebrate with you my brother. 

I have always loved you to pieces and will always do. 

I pray for you to fulfill Gods purpose for sending you to the world. May you see Gods hand in all your endeavor, may your home be a haven of peace and harmony, may you enjoy grace to be like Christ and lead others to Him.

I challenge you to make your mark in the sand of time, 
as every second is a chance to make a positive difference in somebody’s life. 
There are more deposit of God in you yet to be fanned to flame, 
don’t let them waste in the midst of play.

I love you baby brother. 

Your best days are here already

Happy birthday 


‘Sister’

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROOM 305

THE 7.30PM FLIGHT

FROM RED FLAG TO RED CARD