THE 7.30PM FLIGHT




THE 7.30PM FLIGHT


I was at a conference that ended on a Friday, the excitement of new prospects and friends made me to loose track of time.

Lo and behold it was 6.45pm, my luggage I had to pick from my hotel before heading to the airport. 

My guide was by my side to show me the way, the venue of the event was unfamiliar terrain. He was a gentle young man, ever soft spoken and kind he had the full itinerary for my entire stay. 

I was overly distracted with exchange of cards I didn’t know where and when my guide had passed.

I got other guides to show me the way but they all had their own arrays to display
How confused I got as the time was short, ‘who will show me the way’ I cried within

A new friend promised to take me but she got carried away waiting along the way to make her hair; ‘don’t worry’ she quipped ‘you still have some Time, the airport is just some miles away’.

A keke man came and promised to help but it was obvious he had no idea where I wanted to go.

The time was ticking, I had a flight to catch. 

My phone kept ringing, distractions were endless yet I had a flight to catch which I dare not miss.

Oh how I miss my guide who was there all through the event showing me the way. I pushed him away without knowing because I didn’t give him the attention to show me how.

The time for my flight was close and everyone went about their ways not in a hurry because we were not on the same path.

In the midst of the heart beating race to catch my flight I awoke from sleep oh my! it was a dream.

The relief was soothing, it was just a dream but the message was not leaving as it had a truths to drop.

How often we lose track of our inner guide, the soft gentle voice of God leading us on the path of life. We get overly distracted on the path not realizing time is not on our side.

My 7.30pm flight was a call to embrace and pursue but the side talks and all was a way to delay, preventing me from embracing the call.

What is your own 7.30pm flight?

Are you still in touch with God to show the way and how to go?

Alternative guides will always show up but none has the answer that the writer of the script had in His mind when he dispatched you to the world.

No one can know a product as good as the manufacturer. 

It’s time to go back to our source and follow the map He earmarked for you. 

THE MAP IS IN HIS VOICE AND HIS WORD


Time is not on your side your 7.30pm is just minutes away. 


Make every second count.


Yours truly


Ife

Comments

  1. Hmmmmmmmm

    This is so true!
    Dear Lord help us follow your leading alone.

    Thank you so much mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true and very profound, i have found myself in trouble many times when i dont listen to the leading of the holy spirit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROOM 305

FROM RED FLAG TO RED CARD